See below for an opportunity to intern with Altria Family of Companies. If you are interested contact Juliet Clark.
Territory Sales Manager, Territory 41-10-06
Altria Group Distribution Company
HBA is going to have a few events coming up with Union Pacific so keep an eye out. Here is some information about the company.
Union Pacific Corporation owns one of America’s leading transportation companies. Its principal operating company, Union Pacific Railroad, links 23 states in the western two-thirds of the country. Union Pacific serves many of the fastest-growing U.S. population centers and provides Americans with a fuel-efficient, environmentally responsible and safe mode of freight transportation. Union Pacific’s diversified business mix includes Agricultural Products, Automotive, Chemicals, Energy, Industrial Products and Intermodal. The railroad emphasizes excellent customer service and offers competitive routes from all major West Coast and Gulf Coast ports to eastern gateways. Union Pacific connects with Canada’s rail systems and is the only railroad serving all six major gateways to Mexico, making it North America’s premier rail franchise.
Union Pacific is looking for talented, motivated individuals to help us change the face of the transportation industry. With our track record, technology and team of talented individuals, we’re leading the way. We are currently accepting applications from undergraduate and graduate business students for internships and full-time positions. Please visit the McCombs School of Business On-Campus Recruiting System to apply.
There are two information session for Teach for America this week. They are great opportunities to hear about the program. Below is information on the sessions:
Wednesday AND Thursday
WEL 1.316 7-8 pm
The next deadline is THIS friday so come out if you have any question or think you might be interested.
The Citi Sophomore Diversity Leadership Program was developed to provide exceptional minority sophomore students (women, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, military veterans, people with disabilities and people of Black and Latino/Hispanic descent) with a 10-week summer experience and an introduction to our Institutional Clients Group businesses. Successful Sophomore Analysts will be considered for our Diversity Scholars Program and for our Junior Summer Analyst Programs (placement will be based on personal interest and the needs of the firm).
Structure of the Program:
· 10- week paid internship
· Direct placement within one of the Institutional Clients Group Analyst programs (Citi Corporate and Investment Banking, Citi Markets, & Cit Transaction Services)
· A formal summer review process including a mid-summer and a final summer evaluation
· Must be a sophomore pursuing a Baccalaureate Degree
· Open to all disciplines and majors
· GPA: 3.5 or above
· Compensation: Competitive
· Location(s): New York, NY
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status. (This is a program for which we will not sponsor individuals for work authorization)
· Current sophomore student with distinguished academic achievement and demonstrated leadership activities, interest in financial services, high level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, enthusiasm, energy and a strong desire to learn
How to Apply:
To be considered for the Sophomore Diversity Leadership Program, all students must apply through Citi’s website at www.oncampus.citi.com:
· Under Vacancy criteria, select US
· Institutional Clients Group
· Summer Analyst
· Sophomore Diversity Leadership program
· October 12, 2102
Also, as part of Citi’s commitment to recruiting high-caliber talent and in accordance with our Diversity Recruiting Mission Statement, Citi Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is proud to sponsor the Citi Diversity Scholars Program for Sophomores. Applicants who wish to apply to the Diversity Scholars Program will be eligible to receive a one-time taxable award of $5,000. Once you complete your application online, you will prompted to apply for the Diversity Scholars Program.
Firm: Vista Equity Partners (Vistaequitypartners.com) is the largest private equity firm exclusively focused on software investments. With over $6.5 billion in equity capital, Vista ranks amongst the top 1% of private equity firms for returns to investors. Vista’s focus on software gives it the ability to partner with its portfolio companies and work with them in a consultative manner to fundamentally improve operations.
Opportunity: Vista’s analyst program offers a unique entry-level position in the private equity industry. From transactions to portfolio company consulting, Vista analysts participate in all aspects of the firm’s operations and interact with all levels of Vista and portfolio company personnel. Analysts spend their time working on value-added projects such as industry diligence, financial modeling, operations analysis, and consulting. Between Vista’s success / growth, belief in training, and practice of promoting from within, the Vista analyst program not only offers an entry-level position, but an entry level career into private equity.
Next Steps: Vista will participate in full-time on campus recruiting this upcoming fall. Anyone interested in the opportunity is encouraged to attend the Vista information session (September 6th) and to apply for an interview (September 26th). In addition, Vista will administer an optional online assessment and those who participate will improve their probability of being selected for an interview. If you are interested in participating in the online assessment or have any questions about Vista, please email Niki Pezeshki at email@example.com.
Do you want to boost your resume to help prepare for your job search?
Signing up for SpingTern may be the answer you’re looking for. SpringTern connects you with organizations that need help for a specific project – things you can do part-time and remotely but offer the experience you need to get the job that you want.
Here are the top 3 reasons you should sign up to SpringTern today:
1. Great Experience: Recruiters are always looking for relevant experience. SpringTern lets you quickly get the experience you need to make your application stand out.
2. A Great Reference: If you do great work on a project, you can bet that they will be more than happy to put in a good word for you.
3. Networking: Face it, who you know is as important as what you know. When you complete a project through SpringTern, you create valuable connections in the professional world that could end up helping you land a great job down the road.
Join SpringTern today and get the experience you need to get the job you want!
Field Marketing Internship
Become a SanDisk brand ambassador! SanDisk is seeking energetic and enthusiastic students who are motivated, self-driven, and comfortable working completely independently. This is not your typical 9-5 office job. SanDisk Field Marketing Interns are out in the field everyday making a difference!
What will you do on the job?
SanDisk is looking for Field Marketing interns to represent the brand in various locations across the country. After attending Field Marketing boot camp at SanDisk headquarters, in Silicon Valley California, you will be equipped with a vast knowledge of consumer electronics and SanDisk’s leading role in the industry. You will be the face of SanDisk in retail stores in your area. This position requires a highly motivated individual with entrepreneurial ideals.
The day-to-day operations of a field marketing intern involve store visits (i.e. Walmart, Best Buy, Radio Shack, Walgreens, Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, and Photo Specialty stores) to establish relationships with store managers and sales associates as well as participate in special store events. On location, you will cross-train sales associates and managers to illustrate the competitive advantage of SanDisk products and directly interface with customers to educate and drive sales. The intern will report back to headquarters on a weekly basis to update the channel marketing team on activity.
What are the job requirements?
- Desire to learn more about the retail/channel industry, marketing centric activities, and the fast paced world of consumer electronics.
- Available to work 40 hours per week over the summer from June to August with possible opportunity to continue part-time once school starts.
- Valid driver’s license, automobile, proof of auto insurance with $1M in coverage OR easily accessible public transportation.
- Mobile phone, digital camera and laptop or desktop with internet connection.
- Available to travel to Milpitas, CA in early June for one week of training at SanDisk Headquarters.
- Current student enrolled at a university at the time of application and for the duration of the internship.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with new customers and strengthen existing relationships.
SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your residing city/location in the Subject field of your email.
View our profile on InternMatch at http://www.internmatch.com/company/sandisk/field-marketing-internships