DaVita is a Fortune 400 healthcare services company recognized as exceptional for developing leaders. We are a $6B business that operates over 1700 dialysis clinics in the U.S., which provide lifesaving care to patients with kidney failure. Fortune Magazine named DaVita one of the World’ Most Admired Companies and one of its Top Companies for Leaders. Training Magazine named it one of its Top 125. DaVita is also the subject of a Stanford Business School Case on culture, leadership, and growth.
We are recruiting college juniors nationally for a small number of slots in the Redwoods Summer Analyst Program, with those accepted acknowledged as high potential candidates for full-time positions within the Redwoods Leadership Development Program upon graduation. Accepted candidates spend the summer with their class at our corporate headquarters in Denver (other locations including Dallas also available) and will be matched with a DaVita team to complete a 10-week project in areas including:
· Strategy: Roles in our Corporate Strategy Team (Scouts), staffed with former Bain / McKinsey teammates, which reports to our CEO, Kent Thiry
· International: Opportunities supporting DaVita’s international expansion as we open our first clinics in China, India, Philippines, Germany, etc.
· Entrepreneurial: Roles our growing internal ‘start-up’ business units. These roles offer opportunities to help shape businesses at their earliest stages or to help accelerates business in rapid growth. For example, I work for DaVita Rx, a $350M business growing at over 50%/year. We have pharmacy locations in Dallas, San Francisco, and Orlando and have opportunities for hungry, smart young people to help own parts of our ongoing success.
A few key upcoming dates regarding the application:
· 2/10 – Case Interview Workshop
o Time: 1-2pm
o Location: GSB 3.130 (McCombs School of Business)
· 2/13 – Resume Drop Deadline
· 2/23 – First Round Interviews
Please feel free to contact me, Arlin Villa-Howells (Arlin.Villa-Howells@davita.com), or Erik Bengtsson (Erik.Bengtsson@davita.com, McCombs BHP ’03, Stanford GSB ’09, former Bain consultant) if you have any questions about the Redwoods Summer Analyst program or other summer/full-time opportunities at DaVita