Accenture Leadership Series is a program geared towards high performing students at UT consisting of five interactive seminars and workshops focused on leadership topics.
Leveraging our program’s theme, “Building Your Leadership Legacy,” the Accenture Leadership Series will equip emerging campus leaders with proven techniques that can be applied across the 40 Acres and in the community.
Sessions will be facilitated by top Accenture executives. Past sessions have included leaders like Steve Rohleder (UT Grad ’79), Accenture’s Chief Executive of our Health & Public Service Operating Group and former Chief Operating Officer. This year’s program is scheduled as follows:
· Session 1: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:00–8:30pm
· Session 2: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:00–8:30pm
· Session 3: Monday, April 2, 2012 6:00–8:30pm
· Session 4: Monday, April 9, 2012 6:00–8:30pm
· Session 5 Celebration Dinner: Monday, April 16, 2012 6:00–8:30pm
Potential topics include:
· Developing an Authentic Leadership Style
· Leadership Alignment Model
· Social Styles
· Developing a Teachable Point of View
· Giving and Receiving Feedback
Apply online now at: http://careers.accenture.com/UTALS. Applications are open to all full-time students with an expected graduation date between December 2012 and May 2015. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 17, 2012.
Please note: Selection into the program requires a commitment to attend the sessions.